Penti - Brand story began in 1950 with two separate companies: Bilka and Nylon Corap. In 1970, the two were united under the Ogretmen Corap brand. The following year, development continued with the launch of first production facility in Bayrampasa, Istanbul. The final phase of branding process came in 1984 when the Ogretmen Corap was replaced with Penti.
Penti is one of the 5 largest manufacturers of Europe. It has stores in 43 different countries. This figure continues to grow.
Independent from her biological age, Penti woman feels always attractive.
Addresses of Penti's shops in Tbilisi:
- Kavtaradze str. #1: "City Mall" shopping center
- Tsintsadze str. #12: "Axis" shopping center
- Pekini str. #2;
- Chavchavadze ave. #37L: shopping center "Home Art"
- Shopping center "Merani"
- Shopping center "Tbilisi Mall", II Floor;
- Shopping center "Tbilisi Central" III Floor;
- Shopping center "East Point"
Addresses of Penti's shops in Batumi:
- Gamsakhurdia str. #20;
- Lekh & Maria Kachenski str. #1: Shopping cente "Metro City";
- Abuseridze str. #22: Carfour building